Tinlark Consulting provides art consulting services for every type of collector, whether you're making a one-time purchase, expanding an existing collection, or building an entire collection from scratch. We provide access to carefully researched art from the U.S. and abroad with a special emphasis on emerging through mid-career artists. Working within a broad range of budgets, Tinlark Consulting customizes a unique portfolio of options for every client. Our services include:
- Creating a collecting budget and strategy in keeping with the clients' goals
- Sourcing works of art at galleries, auctions and with artists and dealers
- Researching and analyzing market price and long-term value of each piece
- Collaborating with architects and interior designers to ensure a cohesive process for clients
- Recommending purchases of artwork appropriate to each collector
- Coordinating purchases on behalf of clients
- Arranging for the transportation and installation of artworks.
Tinlark Consulting was founded by Cris McCall, owner and curator of Tinlark Gallery, and founder/curator of fresh stART, an annual art event in Los Angeles that raises funds for at-risk youth. A current member of the Advisory Committee of Los Angeles Art Association, and former board member of Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions, McCall holds a degree in Art History from UCLA.